It’s Friday, and it officially feels like Fall. Who else is craving curling up on the couch with a good book? Apparently the sun is supposed to be making an appearance this weekend, but in case it doesn’t and you are stuck indoors, we wanted to leave you with 5 interesting links to enjoy.
1. 7 Yoga Poses for Common Health Woes.
2. Our very own Melinda’s homemade apple sauce recipe.
3. A genius tip on how to get those stubborn egg shell pieces out of a cracked egg.
4. A fun pancake breakfast that the kids will loving helping with.
5. When some of our staff participated in “The Great Sugar Challenge”.
Enjoy, and have a great weekend from all of us here at Vitala!
PS – check us out on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and also Pinterest!