We’re all about food here at Vitala, so we thought it would be a good idea to share some items we’d love to have in our kitchens!
1. Lock & Mortice cutting board. These are made locally and come in a variety of shapes and colours! A cutting board like this one also looks great on display on the counter… no hiding it away in the cupboard.
2. Mazama Mug from Old Faithful Shop. This mug may be on the pricier end but it looks amazing and is handcrafted in Portland. For a cheaper option check out these Starbucks ones.
3. Feed apron from West Elm. For each apron purchased, FEED will donate 14 meals to families in need in the USA. How cool is that?
4. Wooden dish brush. A wooden dish brush is sturdy and looks cool too. Get one at your local kitchen shop, for example Cobblestone Kitchenware or even at Homesense.
5. The Portlandia Cookbook. If you’re a fan of the show, then this book is a must. It’s hilarious and also full of great recipes!
What’s on your kitchen wishlist? Tell us on our Facebook page or tweet us @vitalafoods.