Chilling Out: Father’s Day 2016
What do Dads want for Fathers Day?
I asked a few Dad’s what they wanted for Fathers Day and it looks like beer, steak dinner, an afternoon nap, freedom to be in charge of the TV remote and chilling out without being nagged, make it to the top of the list. That’s easy enough…right? Wrong!
THE HARSH REALITY IS THAT FATHERS DAY IS NOT JUST ABOUT WHAT DAD WANTS,
IT’S ABOUT WHAT THE KIDS WANT FOR DAD!
Whatever you get up to this weekend I hope the father in your household gets everything he wants and then some!
And if you are looking for some memory making Fathers Day things to do in the Fraser Valley, here is a list to keep the kids happy about spoiling Dad and Dad will be happy too!
- Family Fishing Day at the Fraser Valley Trout Hatchery – A free event with fishing, door prizes, arts & crafts, a concession and more. http://ow.ly/jgQ5301l9wS
- Fathers Day Brunch at Lepps Market – we all gotta eat…so why not eat well. http://www.leppfarmmarket.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/fatherday2016.jpg
- EcoDairy – Fathers get in FREE! – Enjoy some Fathers Day Fun on the Farm http://ecodairy.ca/event/fathers-day-special/
- Celebrating Dads: A Fathers Day event at Mill Lake Park – A free event at the park. http://ow.ly/jgQ5301l9wS
- Golf With Dad FORE Fathers Day @ HighStreet Mall – what Dad wouldn’t appreciate a game of golf and what Mom could resist the opportunity to shop while Dad golfs with the kids. http://highstreetfv.com/events/golf-with-dad-fore-fathers-day/
We hope you all have a chance to CHILL OUT this Fathers Day weekend!