Father’s Day 2018
Father’s Day is this weekend.
It’s been said that anyone can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a Dad. It’s true.
These 5 chicklets feel pretty blessed to be celebrating Fathers Day with their Dad. He may not be perfect but I think he comes pretty close and they all had no trouble coming up with a reason to celebrate their him this Fathers Day. Here’s why:
- He pushes us to be our best…it can get annoying…like really annoying…but he does it because he loves us. Thanks Dad!
- For as long as I have been playing hockey he schedules things and drives me, sharpens my skates and cheers me on…he’s not just my Dad, he’s my #1 fan.
- He loves me and is always encouraging me in everything I do…weather its singing or sports. He makes me feel special 🙂
- He may not always take time to do stuff with me or fix things around the house or build a fort with me or repair my bike but he will get someone else to do it. That’s because he works VERY hard so we can have a home, food to eat, wear clothes and go on holidays…it may seem simple but it means the world to me…I’m livin the dream 🙂
- My Dad is super strong..like one of the strongest guys in Canada…I think he won a world record for CrossFit and he’s fun, we do cool stuff and get cool stuff.
I may not be his kid but I feel thankful our 5 kids get to call him Dad and I get to share the role of parent with him…we kind of have the ‘good cop’ ‘bad cop’ thing going on…I feed them donuts, offer them a water and listen to their plight and he lays down the law and applies the sentence.
We all want to be sure he enjoys Fathers Day so after a little searching on-line they found the perfect Fathers Day Breakfast for dear old Dad…and they will be sure to use Vitala dairy and egg products when the recipe prompts for such ingredients.
Happy Fathers Day!