Getting to know….Rob
Our new and improved EcoDairy in partnership with Science World Discovery Centre is just weeks away from completion.
We are so honoured to be working with the incredibly creative minds at Science World British Columbia so this week we thought we’d ask one of the creators of our new exhibits, Rob Lunde, a few questions to get some insight into exactly what makes him tick….
1. What are you reading right now?
Understanding Comics by Scott McLeod
2. What’s your favourite way to relax on the weekend?
Two things, a glass of sangria with my wife and taking a few photos (max. 36)
3. What’s one thing you know now that you wish you knew then?
Time is a precious, limited resource.
4. Who inspires you?
SFU Prof Alton Harestad and English photographer Bill Brandt
5. What’s one thing on your bucket list?
Sleep overnight in the British Museum, especially the Egyptian section.
6. If you could invite anyone over for dinner, who would it be and what would you cook them?
The late, great Gregg Tolland, 40s Hollywood cinematographer (Citizen Kane, Grapes of Wrath) and I would cook filet mignon with a bourbon sauce.
7. Tell us the movie you most recently watched.
It’s been a while. Wolf of Wall Street.
8. Favourite new EcoDairy exhibit?
It’s got to be the milking Vicki. Although I have a warm spot for the manure lifter as it was a good creative challenge to design an interactive (exhibit) in the barn.