Summer Bucket List 5
It’s the last Friday in July which means this is the last post of our Summer Bucket List series. Below we have Steve’s list as well as Misty’s.
It’s time to have some fun in the sun!
– We are starting with a trip to Vancouver Island. We will be camping at Rathtrevor.
We are looking forward to the Horne Lake caves, the goats in Coombs, and the great Cathedral grove.
– We also will be flying to the prairies and camping on the Lake of the woods. We will be celebrating Krista’s grandparents 70th wedding anniversary!
– We also love to bike to the Vedder river and go swimming
Here are a few things our family plans on doing this summer:
– Drive in move at Twilight Drive in – Aldergrove
– Hikes – teapot at Cultas and the Abby Grind
– Waterpark at Harrison Lake.