We’ve Got Shoes to Fill…
Vitala Foods is a local company bringing healthy foods to Canada and we are searching for our new Creative Production Coordinator. We aspire to get everyone thinking about eating healthy food. One of our products, Vita D Sunshine Eggs, recently won the Canadian Grand Prix new product award for healthy innovation. Our promise is to make what’s on the inside count and to share health and happiness.
What to expect:
Come to work each day at our one-of-a-kind demonstration farm site and stretch your creative muscle working as part of our marketing team. We are looking for a creative self-starter with experience in graphic design who can manage their own projects to delivery. You will also help us execute our marketing plan with campaign management and social media content development. You will need the ability to innovate and think outside the box to help generate unique, engaging and on-brand creative. You may also be required to carry out other day-to-day marketing tasks as part of our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Owning our Packaging Design portfolio and managing the print and fulfillment process
• Playing a role in developing and producing innovative content to be shared on all of Vitala’s social media platforms (Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest)
• Providing offline marketing campaign support
• Providing sales and promotions support
You may very well be just who we’re looking for:
• Minimum 3 years graphic design experience ideally in a packaged goods environment
• Proven ability to find solutions
• A passion for health and wellness
• A desire to make a real difference in people’s lives.
How to apply:
Send your resume, cover letter and links to your portfolio by August 30th to:
Online Community Coordinator
This is a full-time, benefits paid position.